This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which https://softtopics.com/ (“we,” “us,” or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers by the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in possession of organizations we have engaged in collecting, using, disclosing, or processing personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice: “customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Personal Data
- We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorized by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorized representative”) after (i) you (or your authorized representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorized representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorized by law).
- We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services, including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes, and other promotions. We may contact you via mail, electronic mail, or telephone (call or SMS-Text)
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any affiliated third parties, including our third-party service providers and agents, business partners, and relevant governmental or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the purposes mentioned above;
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6. We may disclose your data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you;
(b) to third-party service providers, agents, and other organizations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, according to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way for a reasonable period (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
Withdrawing your Consent
8. The consent you provide for the collection, use, and disclosure of your data will remain valid until you withdraw it in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
9. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal matters which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
10. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you, and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
11. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue collecting, using, and disclosing personal data where such collection, use, and disclosure without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Access to and Correction to Personal Data
12. If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about how we use or disclose your data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
13. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the cost before processing your request.
14. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
Protection of Personal Data
15. To safeguard your data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical, and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption, and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorized third-party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
16. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Accuracy of Personal Data
17. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorized representative). To ensure that your data is current, complete, and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your data by informing us in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
Retention of Personal Data
18. We may retain your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose it was collected or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
19. We will cease to retain your data or remove how the data can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
Effect of Notice And Changes to Notice
This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses, and consent clauses that apply to the collection, use, and disclosure of your data by us.
20. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of such changes
21. Our websites are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site may generate certain non-identifying site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal data and cannot be used to gather such information.
Provider Web sites may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
22.This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
23.The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To External Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites, products, or services.
26. softtopics.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not disclose your personally identifying information.
Affiliate / Monetization / FTC Disclosure
27.This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
28. If softtopics.com, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of https://softtopics.com/ may continue to use your personal information as outlined in this policy.
Problems or complaints with Provider’s Privacy Notice
29. We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments, or a complaint about compliance with this privacy notice, you may contact me using this form.
Address: https://softtopics.com, 66 S.Paliya street, Odesa, Ukraine 65086
All Rights Reserved.
Registered office address: Softtopics.com is a trading name of Lifetime deal Ltd registered in Ukraine. 66 S.Paliya street, Odesa, Ukraine 65086