Typed lifetime deal available just for $69 today. Pay once – use it a lifetime!
WHAT IS TYPED:
Typed is a next-generation document editor that sits on top of your Google documents, adding significant power and functionality without replacing the UI you know and love.
Typed is an official partner of Google. To use Typed, you will need a Google account.
Typed – Supercharge your productivity with Typed. It’s like Google Docs on steroids! Keep track of all the ideas and actions you and your team come up with.
Typed is helping many people make their work more accessible and more straightforward. With its features, we allow you to save any information from anywhere with only one click with the web extension or mobile app. While it’s also beneficial for daily collaboration, meeting notes, or long-term projects, it will be helpful for your business needs.
Alternative to: Google Docs and Evernote
- You can save your research, content, and anything you want to read or use later with an extension or mobile app. Knowledge network is great places for storing ideas and research, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting any essential things. Gather insights from your team’s research and use the Knowledge Network to synthesize it.
- With document 2.0, you’ll be able to build workspaces that are way more flexible than the standard A4 document.
- You can use it to track meeting notes or market research, and it’s also helpful for business presentations.
- Within Typed, you can easily save any information from anywhere through a web extension or mobile app with just a few computer clicks.
- With Typed, you can organize your project and complete all your tasks while automatically creating folders.
- With Document 2.0, you’ll have the flexibility of a workspace-based system that makes it easy to manage all your research and project tasks in one place rather than jumping between numerous open tabs. When it comes time to share your finished work, you can easily compile the full context of your hard work into a single document. Say your goodbyes to too many tabs and apps.
BENEFITS: (With Typed, you can do the following)
- Best for: Entrepreneurs, content creators, and students searching for neater thanks to organizing cooperative analysis and concepts. Entrepreneurs, content creators, and students seek an easier way to organize collaborative research and ideas.
- When conducting so much research and collecting so many ideas, you must ensure you don’t lose track of anything.
- Especially helpful for long-term projects like using Typed review Tools, daily collaborations, meeting notes, or market research or business presentations that are currently rare to find in the market.
- All these features are beneficial when you need to collaborate with other people daily, record meeting minutes, or create business presentations or research reports on a long-term basis.
- With a few clicks, you can keep any information you need and access it later from any device. We often find it impossible to keep an eye on everything from different aspects of the business, such as journals, note-taking apps, bookmarks, and post-brick notes.
- With its result-oriented structure, you can get stuff done, archive it, and move on.
Entrepreneurs, content creators, and students will benefit from this research resource. This is the extension for you if you’re looking for an easier way to organize collaborative research and ideas. With Typed web Clippers, sharing your knowledge with others is possible by sharing content directly from sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Drive, and more!
Take advantage of your work. Your brain is the subsequent guide that works for itself to automatically record your ideas and actions for you so that you do not have to recollect everything yourself. By knowing what you’ve already accomplished and discovering how much more you can achieve, you’ll be able to take the next step.
Save your research, content, and anything you want to read or use later with an extension or mobile app
Manage all your research and project tasks in one place using the Document 2.0 feature.
Organizing files simplifies your workflow with features that automatically connect ideas — Typed review – appsumo lifetime deal, an app for Just $ 69.
Get notified about our best lifetime deals by signing up for our newsletter. Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Sign up today!
Deal terms & conditions
- Lifetime access to Typed
- All future Pro Plan updates
- Choose the right plan for you – no codes, no stacking.
- Within 60 days of purchasing your license, you must activate it.
- Upgrades and downgrades of licenses are possible between the four tiers of ownership.
- Only for new Typed users who do not have existing accounts
- Typed requires you to have a Google account to use the service.
- Limited-time special pricing starts at $ 69 — pricing increases on August 9th.
Features included in all plans.
- Unlimited viewers
- Sharing permissions
- Knowledge network