Zakeke. 3D Product Configurator & Customizer for eCommerce.
Zakeke is a cloud platform equipping companies to offer live Product Customization and 3D & AR views. If you integrate it into your store, your customers can personalize your products with words, images, materials, colors and more, before they purchase them. The 3D Product Configurator provides AR immersive and unique 3D shopping experience, transforming clients into designers!
Zakeke Major Highlights (TL;DR):
Offer 3D and AR personalization on any device for all of your items!
With Zakeke, your customers can imagine exactly how a customizable, printed, or engraved item will look in 2D, 3D, or augmented reality.
All that remains is to define the personalized parts of the item and the rules on exactly how your clients can customize it.
After that, customers can customize items with text and photos, plus customize components, select colors, or select materials, variants, and sizes.
Customers will see the actual effect of various printing methods like DTG (direct-to-garment printing), sublimation, and display printing.
After clients have bought, the list of options and print-ready files will undoubtedly come from the easy-to-use back-office.
Configure and customize items using 3D and AR features to demonstrate how they’ll appear in real life.
Thanks to 3D & AR visualization, clients can watch the unique information of their item from all viewpoints in any environment.
They’ll be able to zoom, rotate, and inspect items from every angle, giving them the closest experience to shopping in actual life.
When customizing is done, you’ll get a clear list of exactly what the client wants, and the product will be exactly as the client imagined.
Most importantly, Zakeke works on any device with any personalized item.
Take advantage of print-ready files to automate your business and go straight to printing.
Do you run a printing or engraving service? Zakeke helps you automate your work with print-ready files in PNG, PDF, SVG, and AutoCAD DXF formats.
Each order is matched with the suitable file every time, so you won’t require to bother with confusing spreadsheets or client files that do not print appropriately.
You’ll access files via the user-friendly back office, where you can even specify the multiple variations of an item and establish setup rules.
And also, Zakeke supports more than 80 languages, so you can do business anywhere.
Include dynamic pricing based on personalization options or offer specific client quote demands!
With Zakeke, you can decide how much you charge for every customization.
The dynamic rates help you define the product price based upon colors, configuration prices, amount, and more, so you have total control.
If you prefer to gather customized quotes, you can add a “Get a Quote” switch and respond to queries with minimal effort.
Since every person loves customizing a product to make it uniquely theirs, all that customization means an increase to your average purchase value, too.
Zakeke makes it very easy to offer personalized items that customers can preview in both 3D and AR for the best order every single time.
Offer your customers products as unique as they are.
What’s included in this deal:
- Lifetime access to Zakeke.
- All future Business Plan updates.
- No codes, no stacking– choose the plan that’s right for you.
- You have to activate your license within 60 days of purchase.Just for new Gravitec customers who do not have existing accounts.
- Capacity to upgrade or downgrade between 4 license tiers.Note: Previous AppSumo customers who bought Gravitec can purchase more codes to enhance attribute limits.
- GDPR compliant.
- Only for new Zakeke users who do not already have an account
- The fee is determined based on a price floor of $0.05 and a cap of $15.00 (expenses exclude VAT).
- After four years (from the activation date), the transaction fee discount will revert to 1.9% for AppSumo users.
- Zakeke needs a credit card for its transactions.
- 60-day money-back pledge, no matter the reason
Features Included in All Plans
- Configurations: Magento, WooCommerce, PrestaShop, BigCommerce, OpenCart, Etsy, and Direct API
- 3D preview
- Premium photos
- Zapier integration